Thankful Thursday

                                   Thankful Thursday 





Today is THANKFUL THURSDAY!! Take a moment to share what you're thankful for or just to think quietly to yourself of what you're thankful for. It can be big things, people, pets, loved ones, friends; anything that makes you grateful you have it or them in your life.


I am thankful for the time I got to spend with my mom before she passed away and for the time I got to spend with my Oma and Opa before they passed away.

I'm thankful for my Aunt, for Ryan for giving me my beautiful daughter, for Jeff for giving me my 3 amazing sons.

I'm thankful for my 3 sons and daughter and for my two adorable Grandkids.

I'm thankful for my cat, Princess and my two dogs Ozzy and Honey.

I'm thankful for having an income to support myself and my kids, for my home, food in our stomachs, for my health (although my health isn't the greatest right now). For my happiness, my mind, ability to be a writer, for having some of my writing published, for those who take the time to read my writing, for my dearest and oldest friends; Crystal, Mike J, Mike S, Doug and all my other dear friends.

I am thankful for this blog and those who read it.

If you don't know what you're thankful for, here is a list of 101 things to be thankful for:

















Comments

Popular Posts